Monday, March 29, 2010

Lucky Streak

As you may have read, or can read below this post, I won a contest earlier this month and got to go to the Jazz game and be a true blue fan. Well my luck has continued. This morning on the KSL news at 6 they have a contest during the final weather segments. The question had to due with the Panda Express menu. It was:
Panda Express has a new entree, is it Honey Nut:
a. chicken
b. shrimp
c. kabob
Do you know the answer? I did....Luckily Matt and I had been to Panda about a weak prior and got to try the new Honey Nut Shrimp. So when I heard the weatherman finish the question I luckily had my cell phone next to me which has email on it. So I quickly typed the answer (B) and sent it away. I didn't get an email back, so I assumed I lost. Then magically I heard and saw my name on the television saying that I had won a $50 Panda Express gift certificate! Yummy...that will buy a lot of Panda! I'm wondering what good thing will happen next...I'm thinking I should give Wendover a shot!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I wish some of your luck would rub off on me! Congrats! Wow... $50 is a lot of cash for Panda!

Jenn said...

Wow! You are lucky!! Congrats!