* TEN YEARS AGO:
I was an eager Sophomore waiting to turn 16 so that I could start driving! I also had very large bangs and my eyebrows were way to far apart because of a tragic razor incident.
* THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY:
1. Go to dinner with my family
2. Go on a scooter ride.
3. Blog about something.
***My days are usually pretty uneventful, but since I had the day off I really didn't have much on my "to do" list.
* WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE:
* 3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Nagging people for eating, scratching, burping, talking, walking, sitting, and breathing too loudly.
2. Being way too emotional, or as Matt puts it "having moments of temporary insanity"
3. Being addicted to "The Hills", "The Bachelor" and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"
* 3 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Personal Trainer
2. Physical Therapy Aide
3. Cleaner at a Urologist Office (not as bad as it sounds, but still pretty bad!)
* 5 THINGS THAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. An email that I wrote to the radio station X 96.3 was discussed in great length on air because it was misunderstood as a propositioning for a threesome involving my boyfriend Matt, me, and a male intern. Much to their disappointment, I set them straight and there was no threesome to be had.
2. Tyrone Corbin (aka "The Milkman" who used to play for the Jazz) taught me how to shoot free throws.
3. I cry when people large groups of people clap.
4. I hate when people crumple their napkins, I have to fold mine and try to make it look nice.
5. I hate feet! I don't want to touch mine, I don't want to touch yours and I don't want you to touch mine. In fact, it would be best if I didn't look at them, and I definitely don't want to look at you touching your feet.