Friday, December 26, 2008

Boots Brought Us Together!

Who knew that on a trip to JCPenny that I would come with boots, and leave with a date. Two years ago my parents had gotten me a pair of boots for Christmas. Unfortunately they didn't fit, so I had to brave the elements and the crowds the day after Christmas in order to try to exchange them. This is when I met Matt.
He was working in the shoe department and helped me try to find a new pair of boots. After a little bit of talking (and he claims me staring) he asked me out, and we've been practically inseperable ever since!!
Since we can't remember when our first date was, or when we officially became girlfriend/boyfriend, we celebrate today as our anniversary! Matt actually claims we celebrate today because it was when he fell in love with me, but I'm not sure if that is true or it he's just watched too many chick flicks!
Seeing how it is so close to Christmas, we didn't celebrate very elaborately. Except for....
the beautiful necklace and earrings Matt gave me! What a good boyfriend!

2 comments:

Chelle's said...

Really nice blog!!! My friends and I are just cruisung through (and happened to see your blog). Happy Holiday, and have a very blessed New Year!!!
If you like, check out:
greatnewsblogger.blogspot.com
(lots of fun, laughter, and entertainment).
Also check out:
weightnomoretheblog-blogger.blogspot.com
You are welcome to leave comments!!!!

erinmalia said...

what a fun story! i had never heard it before so it was fun to read.