Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Need Your Help

Christmas is only two weeks away, yikes! Which means I've got to be buying Christmas presents for my loved ones. I love shopping, especially for others, but something is missing. Money! I thought that I'd be swimming in the proverbial overtime cash, but not this year..at least not yet.
This is where each of you comes in. I need you to write REAL mail, not this electronic mail that I've heard about. And not do you need to start using the United States Postal Service, you need to write the recipients address almost illegible. Don't write it completely illegible, otherwise that card or letter will probably end up in Singapore. But, if it is written sloppily enough that the computers can't read it, and it will get sent to me. The more letters we get, the more overtime we get, and the more money I get...and the more presents others get. So really this is your chance to do a little charity, and it will only cost you $0.42 per letter. What a bargain!
For now I'm encouraging using real mail over the use of email, but please be ready to go back to email in about a week. After I get a few days of 10-12 hours of work I will be cursing every letter that comes through to me. But for a short while I will be excited to see them, so help out if you can.

3 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

that is too funny... I'll see what I can do for you!! :)

Diana and Family said...

We'll see what we can do for you!

Anonymous said...

You bet, honey! Is there a good way to do it to assure those nasty machines don't get it? Da*#@! post office, anyway@! I'm still bitter they don't give you benefits!