Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wii Love it!

As if Matt and I don't spend enough of our free time in front of the television we found another reason to. Yep, we both a Wii!
It is so much fun! It came with the Wii Sports games: bowling, tennis, golf, boxing, and baseball)
My two favorite games are golf and tennis!
We also bought Mario Kart, which is a fun racing game that you play with a hand-held steering wheel.So even if you're not a huge gamer, I would still recommend the Wii. It is nice to be playing something that is interactive. Eventually I think will get the Wii Fit and be able to get a good workout at home!

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

mario kart is the only one i'll play. fun for you.

bandkworky said...

I've only played bowling, but the tennis looked rather fun. I really should get one.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I didn't read closely enough, but did you say the reason you bought it? Congratulations to Matt for quitting smoking!! Awesome!

I guess playing with the wii is a nice distraction. Looks like fun!

Melissa said...

I played this for the first time at a party Jodie threw a while back. It is so fun! Tennis and bowling are my favorite. Jodie has Wii Fit, too. It seemed bossy, but it had fun balance challenges and you can go moguls and fun things.

Congratulations, Matt!