Thursday, April 9, 2009

April Fools??

So....this is awkward!! I'm not retiring from the world of blogging. I'm back baby!!
Actually I never left. I've got NO idea where the last post came from...seriously. Matt won't admit to it being done by him, so the mystery remains!!
I toyed with the idea of actually retiring, seeing how it had been over a month since my last post, but I'm no quitter. So sorry to say that you will still be subject to my randomness!!
Since it is like a new start for this blog, I changed it up a little! Changd the style, changed the title, but its the same old blog as before! So enjoy!

4 comments:

bandkworky said...

I'm glad your not retiring, I love the new picture.

Diana and Family said...

Whoaaaaaaa BABY! I'm so glad you're not done! I was very sad that you attempted to be done! You are one hot chick in that picture! Where are you? The phillipines? lol

Jenn said...

Well, that's good news! I'm glad you're not retiring! I was so sad when I read the last post.

Melissa said...

YIPPEE! Glad you're still blogging. Now when I'm a total slacker and don't call my favorite sister to check in, I can still know what's going on.

Love the Venice photo! I almost didn't recognize it without the gelato!