Monday, April 20, 2009

My Dream Job


I heard a report on KSL about a new airline that caters to pets. Instead of flying with the animals in the cargo area while their owners are up in the cabin fighting to get a full can of soda and an extra packet of peanuts, it is an airline which keeps the animals in their own seat in the cabin.

I love animals, and have at times considered being a flight attendant because I love to travel. I thought that this would be a good combination of two of my passions. The company is called Pet Airways , but unfortunately since they don't have flights out of Salt Lake, so I don't think I'll be relocating for this job. But it gives me hope, that one day I can serve dog biscuits and water in a goblet to a canine at 30,000 feet!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

That would be awesome! Too bad it doesn't have SLC service.