Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Time This Year...

Matt and I decided to buy some golf clubs late in the year last year. We really enjoyed going to the the driving range and putting green, but never played a round of 9 or 18.
We've been excited for spring to come so that we could get back to the golf course and get our golfing groove on again! But of course it didn't live up to the expectations we had built up during those months and months of having to play golf on the wii and not in real life!
I totally sucked it up today!! I think I was even worse today than I was the very first time I even picked up a club!! It was a bit discouraging because I was really starting to make some progress at the end of last year, but now all of that progress is gone!! The future is not completely doomed though, so I'm looking forward to the progress to come!!
Eventually I will be ready to play those 9 or 18 holes, and I will be dressed to the nine's when I do. I'm talking argyle socks, capris, polo, visor....the hole nine yards!! If...or when it happens, I'll post pictures. It'll be awesome!!

No comments: