Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Laughing In Bed

Have you ever woken up from a dream laughing? I did last night. It was so funny!! The dream is hazy, but it involved a dance rehearsal and a hound dog. The rest of the details are sketchy, but what I do remember is being woken up partly by my laughing and partly because Matt was concerned about why I was shaking.
This is actually the second time in a few months that this has happened, and it is hilarious!! The last time involved lettuce. I know, hound dogs and lettuce?? What's so funny about that?
I guess you just had to be there!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

you would.

bandkworky said...

I need to have funny dreams, mine all seem to be scary or just plain weird lately.

erinmalia said...

i don't know about laughing, but i've definitely woken up crying. i think i'd prefer laughing.

Mom said...

How great to waking up laughing!! I NEVER do, nor do I think I ever have! (Although I've had some weird embarrasing dreams that would make OTHER people laugh!)

My first thoughts when I wake up are usually that my head hurts and I'm reaching for a pill. (DON"T BE LIKE ME, PEOPLE :-))