Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day

Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there! But most importantly, happy Mothers day to my mommy!! Not only has she always been there to love, support and encourage me as my mom, but as my friend!!

Personally I'm glad that I'm not a mom because I don't think I'm ready to have those responsibilities! But I guess in a way, I am a mommy. I have 2 beautiful cats that I love and adore, and get annoyed by! I know it's not the same as having a human child, but in some simple ways it is the same! As my mom said, I'm a 'kitty mama'! It's kinda like a 'baby mama', but with cats! I love those darn cats just as much as I probably will by future babies, so I'll still celebrate a tiny bit on this mothers day....aka "kitty mama day"!!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a cute picture of you and Mom!