Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Easter Bunny Must Love Me

Finally a pet peeve of mine finally worked in my advantage. Let me explain:
My pet peeve is when stores put up holiday decor way too early. For example:
  • The day after Halloween the stores start loading in all of the Christmas decor...totally skipping over Thanksgiving.
  • The day after Christmas the stores start loading in all of their cheesy Valentines Day presents and decor.
But even though it is months in advance, and Valentines Day hasn't even passed, I couldn't possibly be mad at the fact that the store had Easter candy....because they had one of my favorite candies.
These solid milk chocolate eggs with a crispy sugar shell are damned near impossible to find outside of the Easter season, so you can imagine my elation of not having to wait until March to get them. I'm usually not a fan of plain chocolate candies, but Cadbury has the magic recipe for deliciousness!! Happy Easter! (Even if it is months in advance!)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oooo hooray!!! These are my fave too!! Glad to know I can already buy them in the stores. :)

Unknown said...

mmmm... mini eggs.

Emily said...

Agreed, who doesn't love those?! My friends and I call them heaven in a bag.

Diana and Family said...

Those really are good, but my fav is the reeses eggs. I don't know why they taste better than the original but they do. You should buy a year supply. hehe

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm, Cadbury mini eggs! I've never tried the Reese's kind, but hey, I'm open-minded. I like Diana's idea of a year's supply! They DO always suggest you buy what you like & your family will eat, so there you go. Only problem is, they wouldn't last at our house, cuz I'd know they're there.

And Kristin, now we know what to get you to munch on.