Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just For Diana

This is a shout out to Diana Olsen, because I have no other way of getting in contact with her.
Everyone else can just ignore this message, no offense to you...thanks for checking in!!

Diana Suzanne Hanks Olsen---
A few weeks ago you made your blog private, but I'm not authorized to read it.
Your family is so cute, I'd love to keep up with you guys. I was hoping I could give you my email address and you could add me as an authorized person. So since I don't have your email address or phone number, I have to hope you check in on my blog sometime soon and read this. Also Lisa Syndergaard Thomas gave me her email address with hopes you could add her too. So my email is: hammy_32@hotmail.com and lisa's is: lisat563@yahoo.com
Thanks Di!!

2 comments:

Diana and Family said...

Hello Galby!!!!

I just loved your last blog. Greatest yet! Well, I had invited you a while ago, but due to the recent request I re-invited! Yes and Lisa too. Does she have a blog?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristin!! :) And Diana-if you see this, I do have a blog! paulandlisathomas.blogspot.com