Monday, January 5, 2009

Smooth...

On Sunday Matt and I went to the BodyWorlds exhibit, which was very cool! The theme of this exhibit was the heart, so there were numerous facts about it in addition to all of the plastinated bodies. One room in particular had about 15-20 huge barrels with a plaque that said this represented how much blood is circulated through your heart each day. I commented to Matt about how impressive that was. To which he responded....
"Yea, and you got to figure mine pumps twice as much because my hearts been racing ever since I met you"
Smooth.
Even the woman standing in front of us turned around and commented about how smooth he was. It was pretty funny!

9 comments:

Diana and Family said...

Wow that is Smooth. That deserves a great big Kiss!

Becky S. said...

Matt sure is clever!! :) I think he does deserve a kiss, I'm with Diana!

bandkworky said...

That was great. I think I need to meet this kid.

Diana and Family said...

Hey Galby,
Does Lisa have a blog? Or a email.
Hey do you have the POWER at your work to find anyone in the state?

emily said...

cute. i'm still smiling about it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, even your old mom thinks he deserved a smooch for that sweet remark! Matt IS a smooth talker, but he seems very thoughtful & generous, too.

BTW--Wasn't that a fascinating exhibit? The human body is SO amazing, you just know it couldn't have all happened by accident.

Diana and Family said...

Hey Galby!

I'm just writing to say I miss goofin' off with you and your infectious laugh! You make me laugh....right now I'm laughing! I just think about all the funny things we did. Bein' roomies and all. I wonder if Rex still talks about you! hehe

Diana and Family said...

Are you alive Galby?

Jenn said...

yeah... I'm with Diana. Are you alive? Did you drop off the face of the earth??