Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Top Five

It has been a little while since I last blogged, and nothing of great importance or significance has happened. But that has never stopped me from blogging before, and it certainly won't now. So here is my list of the top 5 things that have happened since I last blogged:
  1. Matt installed a new faucet in the kitchen. Our last faucet was leaking like mad, so it is nice not to have the constant dripping noise in the background.
  2. We got a new water filter on our faucet. Since we replaced the last faucet it meant that the water filter didn't fit anymore, so I spent about 15 minutes at Walmart looking at all the water filters. Ultimately I made the tough decision, I just hope it was the right one!!
  3. I saw a bunch of cute puppies at the pet store in Sandy. My mom and I went to lunch at Riches Bagels and then headed next door to the pet store. I got to pet full bred Shitzu's, Chiahuahas, Yorkies...and a lot more. Let's face it, I was in dog-lovers paradise!!
  4. Matt and I went to the park on Saturday for a picnic and to throw the football around. Not only was my Subway sandwich totally tasty, and my spiral was spot on...but I got to play with 9 week old golden retriever puppies!! Yeah!!
  5. On Monday and Tuesday this week I actually got a full 8 hour work day. Normally I wouldn't be so excited about this, but due to the decreased mail volume full 8 hour days have been few and far between. It feels great to actually accomplish a full days work, something that I have missed as of late!!

I hope that most of you have had a more exciting week than me, but to each his own. Right??

2 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

new faucet?!?!? You should have come to me for that.. I could have TOTALLY hooked you up.. I work in the corprate office of a plumbing supply chain.. and I'm the head buyer.. tisk tisk!!!

Sounds like you were in puppy paradise lately!! :)

mom said...

I like the updated look of your blog--it looks great! Also glad our trip to pet the puppies made your top #10 (or however many there were, I forget).

The new faucet sounds nice--a leaky one is a drag AND I was happy for you on the longer hours. (A mixed bag, I know, but it means money, so that's a good thing :-))