Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I really shouldn't...

I've done it! I'm becoming one of those people! You know, those annoying people who blog when they have absolutely nothing to blog about. I try to keep up on everyone else's blog, and love when there is a new entry. But I feel that my life is so boring in comparison, that it makes it hard to blog.

Here's why I think my life is boring:
  • I have no exciting work stories. While I'm at work nothing happens and I don't talk to anyone. I mean it, for 8 hours out of almost every day, I don't speak a word. The only time my vocal cords get exercise is when I'm laughing at what is being discussed on the radio.
  • I've driven the same car since I turned 16. That's over 10 years! Don't get me wrong, I love the car, but there are so many that I would love so much more.
  • My evenings usually involve a reality tv show. My guilty pleasures, at least currently, are: The Batchelorette, A Shot at Love 2 with Tila Tequila, So You Think You Can Dance, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
  • I've dated the same guy, Matt, for over a year and a half. I'm not complaining about that, don't get me wrong. It just means that there is no anticipation/drama over if he'll call, when we'll go out next, if he likes me, etc. Then again, all that drama sucks, I guess I'm lucky to not have to deal with that.
  • I don't have any kids, so I can't post updates of their first word, crawl, steps, burps, etc. And I refuse to constantly blog about what the cats did that was funny or cute. I could do it, I swear it, but then I'd be the definition of a crazy cat lady.
I'm sure there are more reasons, but frankly, I got bored!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

You're not boring, and your blog isn't boring! I like it when you blog. I don't think anyone thinks it's annoying when people blog a lot...

Melissa said...

"A Shot at Love 2 with Tila Tequila"? Really?

Susan said...

Look who I found!! I hope it doesn't creep you out that I googled you, but I was checking other friends blogs and I thought to myself, "you know who I haven't seen in FOREVER? - Kristin Galbraith!"... anyway, what a pleasant surprise to see that you actually have a blog! :) You look so great and it seems like you've been doing lots of traveling as of late - so jealous!! I have a blog too, if you care to see - it's mostly just updates on my kiddos, but what else am I going to write about, seeing as I don't have any cats! ;)
www.cutieemma.blogspot.com

The Fullmers Four said...

Kristen! O My, I am so glad you found me. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

A. This just certifies me as a genuine Old Person not to know what "A Shot at Love 2 w/ Tila Tequila" is. (To think there was a A Shot @ Love ONE and I missed it!)

B. Your blog is always interesting!! I like the new format; it's very cute. Don't stop blogging about "nothing." As you recall, Seinfeld as about "nothing" and it ran over 10 yrs. & made millions.

I like to hear what people think about, what makes them tick, etc., especially you, Kristin.

Oh, and would you let me know when Chas coughs up a hairball? lol
KEEP ON BLOGGING. WE LIKE IT. :-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Sorry, but I must edit myself: Seinfeld WAS about nothing, supposedly, and made millions (instead of 'as', which makes no sense.)

P.P.S. Is that the former Susan Symanski or somebody else? Just curious :-)