Friday, June 20, 2008

What Do You Think?

So it's pretty obvious that I changed the style of my blog (i.e. the template, font, arrangement of extras, etc)...and if it's not obvious, where have you been? I came home from work and was pretty bored, so I started messing around with it and well, what you see is what you get! At least for now. I have constant urges for change. Just a week or so ago I rearranged the living room (at least as much as I could without messing up the surround sound!) It was fun and I tried to be creative with the space, but it didn't look so good. Hopefully no one is thinking that same thing about my new blog style. Let me know what you think. If you like it, great! If not, don't worry, knowing me I'll be bored with it soon and change it in a few weeks.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I like the new background! The background on my blog was the same for like 2 years, and just recently I changed mine too - it's fun to switch things up!

Melissa said...

Supercute!! Love the pattern on the sides, especially. Soooo cute!

erinmalia said...

i think it looks good. and fun for you to change the house around! i loooove doing that.

Jenn said...

I love it! :)