Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged, Again!

I think I've been tagged before, but who am I to argue with the laws of tagging. But this time, I call no tag backs!

List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

3 Joys
1. eating
2. hanging out with my Matt and the cats
3. doing things for other people

3 Fears
1. being murdered, raped, or robbed
2. Matt getting hurt at work (in the last month 3 drivers have been killed and a couple injured...scary!)
3. heights from which I might not die on impact. Skydiving is not a big deal because I believe if my chute didn't open, I wouldn't feel a thing. However, fall from 20 feet and you'll survive, but be pretty beaten up.

3 Goals

1. find a new job!! I have a few good leads, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
2. read more often
3. be more patient

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. working out. I usually work out 60+ minutes a day, 5 days a week. I love it!
2. getting new stuff for the apartment and decorating it. This is a bad one because it can cost a lot of money to do.
3. I have OCD about keeping the apartment clean

3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself
1. I like the smell of coffee
2. I have an eating disorder. No, I'm not anorexic or bulimic, but I have disordered eating...therefore I have an eating disorder.
3. I don't like to eat meat off of a bone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are always very interesting! First off, realize most of our fears ever come true, but it's good to talk about. I'm surprised you could hike Angel's Landing so well, not liking heights & all! Good job! I always felt you were very brave, so way to rise above what makes you nervous & fearful.

As to the other things (that I can remember), you always have had AWESOME discipline, especially with working out. (I USED to.) You are my INSPIRATION now! Keep us the good work!