Thursday, June 12, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

With gas prices being as high as they are ($3.99-4.09 around here) I'm very grateful that I have a scooter that gets 100 mpg. Today I filled it up (for the first time in three weeks) and it cost a whopping $4.50. Not to shabby huh? Well, despite all of the great things about it, I've been thinking a lot lately about selling it. Actually, upgrading it. I've been thinking about getting something a little more powerful so that I'm not run off the road by all the crazies out there. Some of the bikes I'm considering are the Kawasaki Ninja 250, a Honda Rebel, or the Buddy Pamplona Internation Scooter. I'm always eager to hear peoples opinions, so check them out and let me know what you could see me riding around town on. And, if anyone out there would be interested if I actually do decide to sell my scooter (2005 PGO My BuBu50, 100mpg, 1200 miles) let me know.

3 comments:

Annie said...

How much are you selling Boo for?

Lisa said...

First off - I'm jealous that you can ride a vehicle with that good of gas mileage. Can you imagine me with my 2 kids on a scooter? Funny.
Secondly - I don't really know which bike is right. I always go for the ones that look cooler!

Galby said...

annie--IF I decide to sell Boo I'd probably sell it around $1200 or so, but not sure. I could totally see you riding around Logan on it though, that would be awesome! You were probably just curious, but I'll let you know if she goes up for sale!