Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Anniversay!

Yesterday was a very special day for the two of us. It was our one year anniversary! I still remember the day we met, it was love at first sight! You looked up at me with those great big eyes of yours and I knew I just had to have you. We've shared some good times and some bad, shared hugs and tears, but for rich or for poor, through sickness and health, we've stuck together! It's been a great year, and I hope we have many more to come! I love you stormykins!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

What cute pictures of Stormy! One day we really need to meet. (And what a cute shower curtain, too!)

Jenn said...

Haha! How cute.

Anonymous said...

Even though I didn't see any pictures of you & Stormy together, I know you two are a very cute couple! (But frankly, it's a little kinky that with Matt, you, Stormy & him are a threesome. As your mother, I think I need to talk to you about this :-) ha ha)

Anyway, the top pix is my favorite! Stormy is so cute!! Happy anniversary! Much happiness!