Monday, May 19, 2008

My Celebrity Look-alikes

I saw that Jenn and John did this on their blog, and so I just had to try it as well. I actually did two because I have two different looks: straight hair and curly hair. I got very different results, and even got a few men that matched too! I don't know if I should be insulted, or if they should be flattered!

Here are the results with curly hair.



Here are the results with straight hair.



I think I prefer the people that came up as my look-alikes with curly hair rather than the straight. In the past people have told me that I looked like Chelsea Clinton and Alanis Morrisette. Not to be rude, but I'm glad that they didn't show up on the list!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

haha yeah! I tried one picture and the thing told me I look like Howard Dean. Howard Dean??? Weird.

Melissa said...

With long hair, my top one was Geena Davis. With highlights, it was Mia Farrow (back when she was cute) and Sally Field. But at least I don't look like Howard Dean! (haha, sorry Jenn!)

Anonymous said...

OK, first I must say that Jenn does NOT look like Howard Dean. You should tell her that.

And I don't have a cropped pix of myself to submit, but even so, I think I'd be AFRAID to! It would probably come back & tell me I look like Osama bin Laden or someone equally, uh, lovely.

But Kristin, you got some good ones. (Let's all stick with those!)