Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I love reality tv!

Monday night was the finale of "The Batchelorette". It was bittersweet. I was so excited to find out who won, but I was sad to see it end! I know, it's kind of pathetic, but what might be more pathetic is that I cried at the end.
I tend to get really involved in these kind of shows, and always have. Back in college Jenn, Diana, Jesse, Becki, and I used to watch "The Batchelor" religiously! It was an event every Monday night and we always had lots of fun bashing on the contestants together. It's not quite the event that watching a reality show used to be, but I still enjoy them. And since the invention of the DVR, I don't even have arrange my schedule around the t.v show, it's fantastic!
I won't spoil the ending of "The Batchelorette" just in case you, like me, recorded it and are waiting for a few spare hours. However, if you 8 minutes to spare then you can watch the exciting conclusion here! I loved it, and you will too!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love reality tv too! I'm not so much into the Bachelorette, but I love Dancing with the Stars, Top Chef, and American Idol!

random thoughts said...

reality tv is the best - watched the Deanna choose Jesse - the whole thing - it was major fun - have you read the message boards for the show at abc - full of crazie people! Also really love survivor - last season was soooo much fun with the women outsmarting the men - total fun.
Am wondering if they are going to pick the next Batchelor from the show - like Jeremy or Jason????