Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Cats are Rebelling!!

Sure, they might look cute, but don't be fooled! They are tricky little devils! I'm under the assumption that one or more of my cats has stolen my ipod. I had it yesterday as I was laying in bed, but when I was just about to run out the door to the gym...it was gone! Vanished!! The only possible place it could have been was the bedroom, and it isn't there! Matt and I have checked everywhere, and since it's not a very big room, there's only so many places it can hide. Since I would NEVER misplace anything, I know it must be them! But those darn cats aren't saying a word! We even tried playing good cop, bad cop with them for hours, and still nothing. We'll continue the investigation, but in this case, I'm assuming guilt until proven innocent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, maybe the cat's got their tongues? HA, HA, not funny, I know. I guess you looked under the bed? Or could it have fallen in a drawer? (Remember, I found your set of keys that way once.) Just a thought.

Now that you've got replacement tunes, I think your I-pod will feel free to come wandering home now :-)

Jenn said...

those darn cats!