Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scooter For Sale

I'm sad to be doing this, but I'm selling my scooter. It is 2005 PGO My Bubu 50cc scooter. It gets awesome gas mileage (80-100 mpg) and gets up to 50 mph. It is so much fun to cruise around on a nice summer day, and can even fit 2 people! I'll miss Boo, but I would be happy to know she went to a nice home, so if any of you out there are interested let me know. I'm selling it for $1200 and it comes with some extras. Here's the link to the KSL ad in case you want more information.

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

well what are you going to do now?! another scooter or a real car?

emily said...

right, that's what i want to know - why are you selling it? it looks pretty sweet - good luck on selling it!

Galby said...

I'm selling it because my work is far enough away that I rarely drive it there (and at 5:30 am who has the extra 10 minutes it takes?) I'll just use the Corolla as usual and will probably get get a small (250cc) motorcycle (cruiser or sport) either later this season or early next spring.

Anonymous said...

Congrats & condolences on selling "Boo" the scooter. I'm sure you'll miss it some but it will be nice to have the extra dinero (especially to apply to your 'pimped out' pad).