Monday, July 7, 2008

The Mystery Is Solved

All this time I was blaming my cats for the disappearance of my Ipod. I had thoughts of them jamming out to the music and then holding it for ransom (more treats, a different kind of food, etc). Given what really happened, I would have preferred the ransom, it would have at least made a better story!
But it turns out that it was all Matt's bosses fault! Here's my reasoning: Matt was supposed to work on Thursday, and if he had then we would have found the Ipod on Friday morning. But NOOO...since he had a 4-day weekend we didn't find it until this morning, when Matt was putting his work shoes on! And there it was, staring up at him like it was mocking us!! Of course I had already gone out and bought a new Mp3 player since Matt swore up and down it was not anywhere in the bedroom! Just my luck that my Ipod had fallen from the bed and perfectly landed in his shoe! What are the odds? My new Mp3 player is much superior as far as storage and the bonus of having a FM tuner, but who needs 2 Mp3 players? I guess now I'll have a back up in case the cats ever do mutiny against me!

2 comments:

bandkworky said...

That's a better story then leaving it in your pocket and washing it like I did. I totally ruined my though so I needed to buy a new one.

Anonymous said...

What about me maybe buying one? Hmm. Think about that & talk to me.