Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Favorite New Toy

I'm probably not cool enough, and defintitely not important enough, but I've upgraded my phone to a G1. It's the T-mobile Google phone, which is their cell phone to compete with the Iphone and Blackberry.

My brother upgraded to an Iphone, so I got his old Google phone. I've been having so much fun with it so far! I've downloaded a couple of apps such as Shazaam (which listens and then identifies a song), a magic 8 ball (which answers any of your yes or no answers magically...and accurately [?]), a dictionary, labrynth game, and much more. It is so fun to use, that I might actually start using Facebook again..but I'm not gonna get ahead of myself.

2 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

ORRRR.. you could start tweeting!! :)

Mom said...

Oh, you ARE cool enough, believe me. I thought you were doing him a favor, taking it off his hands so he could get the I-Phone (though I was miffed after he bought one, they then announced the $99-deal!).

Hope it doesn't work out to be too much more expensive for you than before, w/ the Internet hookup & all. Still, lots of fun!