Thursday, June 25, 2009

My New Favorite Way to Eat Ice Cream

Most of you are well aware of the fact that I love ice cream! Well, I've figured out a fun new way to eat it...and brownies!! I got the idea out of a Costco cook book, but made it my own a little.
The basic idea is to make a brownie ice cream sandwich. First you make or buy brownies, and then put brownie pieces in a food processor and make small crumbs. Layer the brownie crumbs, followed by the ice cream of your choice, topped with more brownie crumbs in each cup in a muffin tin. Then place back in the freezer for a couple of hours.
Yummo!! So tasty! I made mine with a babyruth flavored ice cream and it was great! I totally recommend trying it. It is super simple and a nice proportioned snack!

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

the second counselor in my bishopric eats it with cereal and milk. weird, eh?!

Nicole said...

yummm! So glad I looked at this post!! Look how cute, 2 cousins have posted on this one :) ha ha!

Diana and Family said...

Totally good idea! We'll have to try it!

Mom said...

That's a great idea--sounds extremely yummy! As far as eating ice cream w/ cereal & milk--THAT sounds really AWFUL, but then people use Half 'n Half on cereal, and I guess ice cream IS cream. . . but that's still weird.

I just eat plain vainlla, with hot chocolate sauce. A banana, too, if I'm lucky.