Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I'm so confused...but when in the world did I move to Seattle? Wait...I'm not in Seattle?? Well why in the world is it raining so much?? And why have I been craving Starbucks? :) It has been crazy here in the Salt Lake valley. It has rained more in these first 9 days of June than it has in any other complete month of June in Utah. It has been kinda nice, but I'm getting a little sick of the mid-afternoon rain. Plus I can't go fix my rock chip on my windshield until it doesn't rain for 24 hours. At this rate...that might be a long time!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It's funny to me that you are getting a lot of rain too. The rain here is out of control!! Ugh. Sick of the flash flooding warnings.

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

call me crazy.. but I'm totally digging this rain.. I love the glummy afternoons..
Plus I love any excuse to break out the hoodies! :)

Diana and Family said...

I'm totally diggin' the rain! So we have been gone for like a month...Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one! We need to have lunch sometime aye!

mom said...

Yeah, it IS sort of Seattle-like (meanwhile, Seattle is having sunny, dry weather, so maybe Mother Nature just switched up our weather patterns as a bad joke). But I'm with Ryley, I don't really mind it-- I kinda like the lightning, thunder and pouring rain, as long as I'm not out IN IT. Makes you want to curl up with a good book or a movie and some hot chocolate.

Besides--in a week or two, it will all be over and it will be HOT.